Below, we show you how to wash an RV with Aero’s Wash & Wax Kit – and you won’t even need water or a ladder!
The Easier Way to Clean Your Camper, Trailer or RV…
This specially-designed formula enables you to wash and wax your RV simultaneously. Therefore, you save time and can clean your camper with less work.
Plus, the polymers in the solution give your vehicle a glossy shine without you having to wax and buff the finish. Not only is this a high-performance product, I find it really easy to use.
(It’s also safe for gel coat finish and decals.)
Furthermore, the new Wash Wax Mop (included in the kit) makes it super easy to reach those high-up areas. You don’t need to have a ladder with you, plus the large mop head covers more surface area for a faster wash.
Of course, I can’t forget to mention that you don’t need water or a hose. Hence, you don’t need to worry if you’re in a water-restricted area, nor do you require a lot of space.
Note: Aero Wash & Wax will protect and enhance the shine you currently have. If you have dull, oxidized, or scratched finish you will need to use a Polish to fix those issues.
In my experience, this protectant works well to repel dirt after you’ve cleaned your vehicle. In other words, you don’t need to clean your motorhome as frequently.
What Comes in the Motorhome Cleaning Kit:
This waterless wash includes everything you need to clean your trailer. Plus, you get plenty of re-usable mop heads, so you don’t have to immediately go out and buy more. =)
- 1 Gallon of Waterless Car Wash
- 16 oz Wash ALL Degreaser
- 4 Microfiber Towels
- 6 Microfiber Mop Pads
- Aero Scrubber Pad with Handle
- Mini Bug Scrubber Head
- 1 Deluxe Mop Pole
- 1 Wash Wax Mop Head
- 16 oz Empty Spray Bottle
- Aero Bag with Handles
- Product #: ISMOPBB
- Manufacturer: Aero Cosmetics
- Phone: (800) 927-4929
- Where to Buy Aero Waterless Wash & Wax Kit for RV’s
How to Wash and Wax an RV:
1. First of all, start by attaching the mop head to the mop pole. You’ll notice that one side of the mop head says “dry” while the other side says “wet”.
2. Second, spray the waterless car wash on the wet side of the microfiber mop. You will use this side to “wash” your trailer without water.
3. Third, wipe the exterior RV siding using the wet side of the mop. The unique waterless car wash solution helps lift dirt from the surface of your vehicle. (Use the bug scrubber to remove bugs, sap and other stubborn sticky stuff.)
4. Fourth, flip the mop head to the dry side and wipe the RV siding dry. The microfiber material attracts the dirt and removes it from your motorhome.
Note: To keep your microfiber free of lint and positively charged, wash them only with other microfiber towels. Don’t use fabric softener or stick them in the dryer. Instead, let them hang dry.
By the way, you can use Aero’s Wash & Wax Kit to clean airplanes, buses and boats in addition to campers and trailers. Not to mention, you can use the same solution to wash your car, truck or motorcycle too. In fact, I use this exact waterless wash to clean my car.